I’m proud to support…
Connect with me!
- Loving a day of business development in Wellington with the @FizzLogic team. Hope the flight home isn't too windy! :-) 3 years ago
- RT @FizzLogic: Brilliant two hours with the uber-clever @MikePethig today! If you want to simplify your digital marketing, he is the man :-) 3 years ago
- For a long time I've felt I had nothing to say. Now, with the launch of @FizzLogic it's time once more to question, discuss and fizz! :-) 3 years ago
- I favorited a @YouTube video youtu.be/lqWBzDv9hQE?a Chch champs 2013 Lisa & Stu Int A freestyle final 4 years ago
- I favorited a @YouTube video youtu.be/WA_a3k91WQ4?a Ceroc Christchurch 2013 Freestyle Intermediate A Final 4 years ago
Monthly Archives: October 2010
This weekend was full of Scout commitments: whole-day Regional Conferences in Christchurch and Dunedin, with lots of enthusiastic youth and leaders. At each I shared my plan to walk Te Araroa. Perhaps it’s because SCOUTS is a perfect organisation for … Continue reading
The logistics are starting to come together for my Te Araroa adventure! Today Jack Link’s Beef Snacks said they’d love to provide me some of their yummy ready-to-eat Beef Jerky and Steak Bars. I’m starting to salivate at the thought … Continue reading
It was an absolute pleasure chatting about MyAdventurePlus and Te Araroa with Megan Banks on Canterbury Television’s Good Living show this morning. To view the short video clip, simply click here. Enjoy!
I was asked by Megan Banks on CTV’s Good Living show this morning what I intend to do once I’ve completed the Te Araroa trail. My reply was “I don’t know – that’s part of the adventure!” Now returning to … Continue reading
Here’s a sneak peek into my feelings about this whole adventure… enjoy!
Once again I can tick off an item from the “I’ve always wanted to try that” list… Last evening I spent several hours walking/running/scrambling around the Port Hills with Jeannie (my friend-who-bikes-everywhere) as we competed in our very first Rogaine … Continue reading