OK Christchurch, it’s time we smiled. To laugh in the face of this tough time (did you realise we’ve had 26 quakes 5.0 magnitude or higher since 4 September?), to celebrate this 100th MyAdventurePlus blog post and mark my return to the city, I’m offering 26 action-packed, 100% non-boring Te Araroa presentations, free of charge.
I had a fantastic time trekking solo for 2300km along the length of New Zealand this summer. I also hated parts of it. From sunshine and beaches to snow and blisters, I guarantee you’ll laugh at least once as I share tales from the trail.
So gather your audience: school class, community group, sports group, school assembly, coffee group, workplace team, neighbourhood council, volunteer association, youth group… and be prepared to ‘escape’ the wobbles for a while.
Bold print details:
- 26 first-in-first-served one-hour presentations with no speaker fee attached (though a koha is a delightful suruprise!).
- Cosmopolitan Christchurch gets first dibs, and transport to your venue is appreciated (I don’t have a car at present).
- There’s no minimum/maximum audience size. Surprise me!
- Let’s share: one presentation per organisation please.
- Daytime or evening or weekend engagements are up for grabs.
Got a question or want to book your presentation? Simply email me: firstname.lastname@example.org