I’m proud to support…
Connect with me!
- Loving a day of business development in Wellington with the @FizzLogic team. Hope the flight home isn't too windy! :-) 8 years ago
- RT @FizzLogic: Brilliant two hours with the uber-clever @MikePethig today! If you want to simplify your digital marketing, he is the man :-) 8 years ago
- For a long time I've felt I had nothing to say. Now, with the launch of @FizzLogic it's time once more to question, discuss and fizz! :-) 8 years ago
- I favorited a @YouTube video youtu.be/lqWBzDv9hQE?a Chch champs 2013 Lisa & Stu Int A freestyle final 9 years ago
- I favorited a @YouTube video youtu.be/WA_a3k91WQ4?a Ceroc Christchurch 2013 Freestyle Intermediate A Final 9 years ago
Category Archives: Questions
I walked through some of Christchurch’s devastated centre today, around the edge of the Red Zone. The sun was shining; a beautiful ‘traditional’ Canterbury winter’s day. Barely a puff of wind. Barely anyone around. Lots of silence. Some buildings appeared untouched. … Continue reading
This afternoon Christchurch was rocked by 5.5 and 6.0 magnitude earthquakes. The biggest quake I felt on Te Araroa was when I was cooking dinner, sheltered under the entrance-way of the public toilet at Lake Coleridge, out of the rain. … Continue reading
Bussed to Auckland from Wanganui? Check. Spent an enjoyable evening catching up with friends and their new kittens? Check. Tried to find a replacement pair of shoes for my trek in downtown Auckland, yet felt overwhelmed by the noise and … Continue reading
One advantage of having internet access at the moment is catching up on two of my favourite online creators… mnmlist: Leo wrote in this post “The more I focus on living, the less it seems I need.” Do you agree? … Continue reading
Nearly everyone I talk with has something they long to do – a dream/goal/desire sitting in the background that if ‘everything fell into place’ they would love to complete. Up on the menu bar of this blog is a tag … Continue reading
With less than two weeks before I head north to start walking, I need to make a big decision… should I eliminate a chunk of my monthly expense by selling my wee black VW Polo? It’s coming up two months … Continue reading
In a previous post I mentioned how Jean Beliveau is in New Zealand, almost at the end of his round-the-globe walk. I got to meet him last week! A last-minute invite to the Papanui Rotary Club had me enthralled as … Continue reading
It was an absolute pleasure chatting about MyAdventurePlus and Te Araroa with Megan Banks on Canterbury Television’s Good Living show this morning. To view the short video clip, simply click here. Enjoy!
I was asked by Megan Banks on CTV’s Good Living show this morning what I intend to do once I’ve completed the Te Araroa trail. My reply was “I don’t know – that’s part of the adventure!” Now returning to … Continue reading
Here’s a sneak peek into my feelings about this whole adventure… enjoy!