I’m proud to support…
Connect with me!
Tweet tweet tweet!
- Loving a day of business development in Wellington with the @FizzLogic team. Hope the flight home isn't too windy! :-) 9 years ago
- RT @FizzLogic: Brilliant two hours with the uber-clever @MikePethig today! If you want to simplify your digital marketing, he is the man :-) 9 years ago
- For a long time I've felt I had nothing to say. Now, with the launch of @FizzLogic it's time once more to question, discuss and fizz! :-) 9 years ago
- I favorited a @YouTube video youtu.be/lqWBzDv9hQE?a Chch champs 2013 Lisa & Stu Int A freestyle final 9 years ago
- I favorited a @YouTube video youtu.be/WA_a3k91WQ4?a Ceroc Christchurch 2013 Freestyle Intermediate A Final 9 years ago
Tag Archives: blister
Phew! I will live after all…
Today was my second visit to Damian at New Lynn Physiotherapy and there’s been a marked improvement in my shin. He’s worked his magic to limber things up and advised me how to prevent that issue from happening again. Plus … Continue reading
Posted in Health Tagged blister, Te Araroa, walking Leave a comment
Reaching Auckland, no sweat (+ pics)
Amazing how easy it is to travel the country – effortless, in fact – when you’re perched up high in a bus. No puffing or sweat involved! That’s what Friday held in store: I caught the ferry back from Russell … Continue reading
Posted in Te Araroa Tagged blister, hills, Te Araroa 4 Comments