I’m proud to support…
Connect with me!
Tweet tweet tweet!
- Loving a day of business development in Wellington with the @FizzLogic team. Hope the flight home isn't too windy! :-) 9 years ago
- RT @FizzLogic: Brilliant two hours with the uber-clever @MikePethig today! If you want to simplify your digital marketing, he is the man :-) 9 years ago
- For a long time I've felt I had nothing to say. Now, with the launch of @FizzLogic it's time once more to question, discuss and fizz! :-) 9 years ago
- I favorited a @YouTube video youtu.be/lqWBzDv9hQE?a Chch champs 2013 Lisa & Stu Int A freestyle final 9 years ago
- I favorited a @YouTube video youtu.be/WA_a3k91WQ4?a Ceroc Christchurch 2013 Freestyle Intermediate A Final 9 years ago
Tag Archives: Christmas
Limited edition books disappearing
The Dominion Post used my photo yesterday in an article about physical adventures/challenges as fundraising ventures. They also described me as “an Englishman” and how I was walking from Bluff northwards – all 100% incorrect. I’m not raising funds for a … Continue reading
Posted in Sponsors Tagged Christmas, money, Te Araroa 2 Comments
Te Araroa Christmas
I’m sorry to report that Santa does in fact need a chimney to find you! 😦 But the best present I could hope for was waking to a fine Christmas morning. More time spent strolling through the Hunua Ranges, until … Continue reading
Posted in Te Araroa Tagged Christmas, Te Araroa, walking Leave a comment