I’m proud to support…
Connect with me!
Tweet tweet tweet!
- Loving a day of business development in Wellington with the @FizzLogic team. Hope the flight home isn't too windy! :-) 9 years ago
- RT @FizzLogic: Brilliant two hours with the uber-clever @MikePethig today! If you want to simplify your digital marketing, he is the man :-) 9 years ago
- For a long time I've felt I had nothing to say. Now, with the launch of @FizzLogic it's time once more to question, discuss and fizz! :-) 9 years ago
- I favorited a @YouTube video youtu.be/lqWBzDv9hQE?a Chch champs 2013 Lisa & Stu Int A freestyle final 9 years ago
- I favorited a @YouTube video youtu.be/WA_a3k91WQ4?a Ceroc Christchurch 2013 Freestyle Intermediate A Final 9 years ago
Tag Archives: communication
A man in uniform
‘Women like a man in uniform’ is a widely-held belief. Therefore, I’ve never understood why my current Scout uniform has not had the same appeal to the fairer sex as the crisp ‘Officer and a Gentleman’ Navy whites, ‘Top Gun’ … Continue reading
Posted in Scouts Tagged communication, fun, Scouts 11 Comments
One advantage of having internet access at the moment is catching up on two of my favourite online creators… mnmlist: Leo wrote in this post “The more I focus on living, the less it seems I need.” Do you agree? … Continue reading
Posted in Questions Tagged communication, fascination, fun Leave a comment
Happy International Volunteer Day!
To all the fabulous volunteers (both in SCOUTS and other organisations) I’ve had the pleasure of meeting and working with over the years… YOU ROCK! Give yourselves a pat on the back and bask in the glow of your day … Continue reading
Posted in Scouts Tagged adventure, communication, Te Araroa Leave a comment
Humbled by the attention
Wow! 205 people visited this blog site yesterday (18 Nov). The daily average is well over 100. I’m stoked you are finding this worthwhile to have a peek at. Don’t stop, eh? And feel free to share…
Posted in Sponsors Tagged communication, fascination, Te Araroa 2 Comments
Communication (and stress) sorted
Vodafone First Mobile rock! Darren at the Lower Hutt store and Ebony at Moorhouse Avenue in Christchurch have saved my day today. A Blackberry (which means I can update this blog on-the-go) is heading my way and we’ve put a … Continue reading
Posted in Sponsors Tagged adventure, communication, Te Araroa 2 Comments