I’m proud to support…
Connect with me!
Tweet tweet tweet!
- Loving a day of business development in Wellington with the @FizzLogic team. Hope the flight home isn't too windy! :-) 9 years ago
- RT @FizzLogic: Brilliant two hours with the uber-clever @MikePethig today! If you want to simplify your digital marketing, he is the man :-) 9 years ago
- For a long time I've felt I had nothing to say. Now, with the launch of @FizzLogic it's time once more to question, discuss and fizz! :-) 9 years ago
- I favorited a @YouTube video youtu.be/lqWBzDv9hQE?a Chch champs 2013 Lisa & Stu Int A freestyle final 9 years ago
- I favorited a @YouTube video youtu.be/WA_a3k91WQ4?a Ceroc Christchurch 2013 Freestyle Intermediate A Final 9 years ago
Tag Archives: fascination
This weekend was full of Scout commitments: whole-day Regional Conferences in Christchurch and Dunedin, with lots of enthusiastic youth and leaders. At each I shared my plan to walk Te Araroa. Perhaps it’s because SCOUTS is a perfect organisation for … Continue reading
Posted in Training Tagged fascination, Scouts, Te Araroa Leave a comment
I delivered one of my Money Mindset Mob presentations tonight, and the most urgent questions at the end were about my upcoming trek from one end of New Zealand to the other – not the material we spoke about! What … Continue reading
Posted in Questions Tagged fascination, Te Araroa 1 Comment