I’m proud to support…
Connect with me!
Tweet tweet tweet!
- Loving a day of business development in Wellington with the @FizzLogic team. Hope the flight home isn't too windy! :-) 9 years ago
- RT @FizzLogic: Brilliant two hours with the uber-clever @MikePethig today! If you want to simplify your digital marketing, he is the man :-) 9 years ago
- For a long time I've felt I had nothing to say. Now, with the launch of @FizzLogic it's time once more to question, discuss and fizz! :-) 9 years ago
- I favorited a @YouTube video youtu.be/lqWBzDv9hQE?a Chch champs 2013 Lisa & Stu Int A freestyle final 9 years ago
- I favorited a @YouTube video youtu.be/WA_a3k91WQ4?a Ceroc Christchurch 2013 Freestyle Intermediate A Final 9 years ago
Tag Archives: food
Mixing it up in Pirongia
Yesterday I decided to continue my trek from Hamilton Airport (close to Mystery Creek, where I finished up at Jamboree) and cut across to Pirongia, rather than backtrack and tackle Mount Pirongia. This proved a good decision, because I’m still yet … Continue reading
Posted in Scouts Tagged food, Scouts, Te Araroa Leave a comment
People are saying YES!
The logistics are starting to come together for my Te Araroa adventure! Today Jack Link’s Beef Snacks said they’d love to provide me some of their yummy ready-to-eat Beef Jerky and Steak Bars. I’m starting to salivate at the thought … Continue reading