I’m proud to support…
Connect with me!
Tweet tweet tweet!
- Loving a day of business development in Wellington with the @FizzLogic team. Hope the flight home isn't too windy! :-) 9 years ago
- RT @FizzLogic: Brilliant two hours with the uber-clever @MikePethig today! If you want to simplify your digital marketing, he is the man :-) 9 years ago
- For a long time I've felt I had nothing to say. Now, with the launch of @FizzLogic it's time once more to question, discuss and fizz! :-) 9 years ago
- I favorited a @YouTube video youtu.be/lqWBzDv9hQE?a Chch champs 2013 Lisa & Stu Int A freestyle final 9 years ago
- I favorited a @YouTube video youtu.be/WA_a3k91WQ4?a Ceroc Christchurch 2013 Freestyle Intermediate A Final 9 years ago
Tag Archives: hills
I’m still alive!
It seemed like a good idea at the time. Amazing how flat a map is when it’s spread out on the floor of a warm and comfortable lounge. Gives an impression that a proposed route will be a stroll through … Continue reading
Posted in Te Araroa Tagged hills, physical, Te Araroa 4 Comments
Man versus Mountain and River
A detour from Te Araroa’s suggested path saw me continue ‘around the mountain’ from Whakapapa Village to Mangaturuturu Hut. This was a big day – probably in the Top 5 most physically strenuous days I’ve had. As far as walking … Continue reading
Posted in Te Araroa Tagged hills, Te Araroa, walking Leave a comment
Valentine’s Day? I’m in love!
February 14 was not a traditional day of chocolates and flowers, yet it contained both. A super-early pickup by AdventureHQ had me dropped to the northern (Ketetahi) end of the Tongariro Crossing. We drove through heavy showers and the sky … Continue reading
Posted in Te Araroa Tagged adventure, hills, Te Araroa Leave a comment
King Country heat
Yesterday was a bit warm to be walking really. But walk I did. And walk… and walk… Ken, Michelle and Sharnae kicked the day off by showing me the awesome Otorohanga Scout hall. Perched high on a ridge it’s surrounded … Continue reading
Posted in Te Araroa Tagged hills, Te Araroa, weather 3 Comments
Reaching Auckland, no sweat (+ pics)
Amazing how easy it is to travel the country – effortless, in fact – when you’re perched up high in a bus. No puffing or sweat involved! That’s what Friday held in store: I caught the ferry back from Russell … Continue reading
Posted in Te Araroa Tagged blister, hills, Te Araroa 4 Comments
Coast to Coast
Posted in Te Araroa Tagged hills, Te Araroa, walking 6 Comments
Ahipara to Kerikeri (almost)
This would have to be as opposite to beach walking as I could get. Gone were the pleasant days of simply following my nose, so long as I was looking down the beach (not out to sea or back to … Continue reading
Rogaine: another first
Once again I can tick off an item from the “I’ve always wanted to try that” list… Last evening I spent several hours walking/running/scrambling around the Port Hills with Jeannie (my friend-who-bikes-everywhere) as we competed in our very first Rogaine … Continue reading
Posted in Training Tagged hills, Rogaine, Te Araroa Leave a comment